Kāpiti Coast Hockey Club, we offer our junior players a range of development opportunities.
Development sessions for all skill levels
Kāpiti Coast Hockey Club runs development days during the school holidays, and mid-week development sessions in the lead up to the hockey season.
In these sessions, your child will learn new skills and refine existing hockey skills in a fun, friendly and welcoming environment.
Types of development include:
- School holiday development days / holiday programmes
- Pre-season development sessions
- Wellington Hockey Association (WHA) U11 hub programme (Kāpiti hub)
- Collaborative training sessions with specialist hockey providers such as MX Hockey, or top hockey players such as:
- age group representative players
- current or former-National Hockey League (NHL) players
- current or former-Black Sticks
For the latest information
Keep an eye on our news and Facebook pages for upcoming events and key dates.