At this stage, PlayHQ is our official sign-up form.
However, we are expecting a new membership form to fill out for HockeyNZ. Regardless, this allows us the opportunity to gather in helpful information regarding uniforms etc.
2023 membership fees are coming soon!
Fees are determined by the team you are registered in, and how often that team uses the turf to practice. Fees are then invoiced by email to each player in that team.
- 10% discount is applied to the above fees on the 2nd and any subsequent family members of the same household.
- The first family member will therefore pay the full fees and all others will receive a 10% discount on the above fees.
Coach and manager discounts
- 10% discount is applied to the above fees for every player that also coaches or manages a team
- The discount will also apply to any coach or manager who isn’t a player, however their immediate family member plays. The
- discount will be applied to the playing member’s fees.
- $100 initial fee which covers the first 4 games, thereafter $25/game.
- If you’re registered as a casual player and have played 8 games or more, you will be charged the full club fees for that team.
- If casual players wish to attend practises a one-off fee of $75 for the 1hr practise time or $100 for the 1.5hr practise time slots will be charged.
- $100 non refundable deposit is due from all players by Wednesday 7th of April 2021, with full fees due by Wednesday 2nd of June 2021
- KCHC BANK DETAILS – 38 9005 0930179 00
- Credit Card – unfortunately we do not have this option available this season
- This is available with no deposit by either weekly/fortnightly payments
- Payments must commence before Wednesday 31st of March 2021 over a maximum of 14 weeks
- Please contact Sue Spellacey at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this